1. What does Trans-Asia do?
Trans- Asia has core investments in power generation, electricity trading, renewable energy, and oil and natural gas exploration.
2. How many employees does Trans-Asia have?
Trans- Asia has 122 employees. 45 in Makati Office, 14 in Guimaras Power Plant, 40 in Trans-Asia Power, 18 in CIP II Power Corp., and 5 in Trans-Asia Renewable Energy Corp.
3. Who is Trans-Asia’s independent auditor?
Sycip, Gorres and Velayo is the company’s independent auditor. Their office is located at 6760 Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Philippines.
4. When did Trans-Asia go public?
Trans-Asia went public on January 5, 1970.
5. Where is Trans-Asia’s common stock listed and what is the trading symbol?
Trans-Asia’s common stock is listed and traded on the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) under the trading symbol TA.
6. How many shares outstanding does Trans-Asia have?
Trans-Asia’s has 4,863,862,757 shares outstanding.
7. Can stock be directly bought from Trans-Asia Oil?
No. Shares must be purchased through a brokerage firm.
8. Who is the company’s stock transfer agent?
Stock Transfer Services, Inc. is the company’s transfer agent. Their contact information is as follows:
Stock Transfer Services, Inc.
34th/F, Unit D, Rufino Pacific Tower
6784 Ayala Avenue, Makati City
Tel.no. (632) 403-2410
Email: [email protected]